Software IP-core modules :
|QuaD-Rx GNSS Receiver IP||A GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS and BEIDOU quad-constellation GNSS signal processing IP-core module for PNT systems.|
Projects and actions :
|ASAMI, Assist System for Autonomous Movement Indoors||ASAMI, an innovation that puts the GNSS to serve the visually impaired persons.|
Supervised by our lead IP architect, who has about
20 years of working experience in the GNSS industry, the Gnss IP.tech team designs
and develops innovative GNSS specialized Intellectual Property (IP) Core modules under
versatile forms such as:
- softwares for desktop or real-time embedded platforms;
- RTL netlists for FPGA or ASIC targets integration;
- modeling and simulation softwares (behavioral or RTL) or post-processing computation models for analysis or studies;
- apparatus, methods, models and algorithms that can be covered by property right titles;
- partial or complete integrated systems (schematics and PCB production files, softwares, integration plans, test plans, and any other useful documents).
Our IP Core modules are developed according to a strict industrial process created by Gnss IP.tech that allows to guarantee the quality and the maintainability of the produced modules. The development process, which is including in the overall life cycle of the product, is composed by the followings seven quasi-sequential sub-processes:
1/Requirements → 2/Specification → 3/Modeling → 4/Design → 5/Development → 6/Test → 7/Operation
Each sub-process is documented and managed in configuration.
The IP core modules are then operated by our Customers during the following steps of their life cycle through licensing or transfer of property rights, with the guarantee of being supported by our team during the integration and early production steps of their products including our IP cores.
The IP core modules are mainly developed:
- in C and synthesizable VHDL for the embedded IP modules;
- in C/C++, SystemC, VHDL, Matlab/Octave and Python for the modeling, simulation or post-processing softwares.
They can be delivered under several forms as needed by the Customer, and are always delivered with the suitable documentation.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to get informed of our new available IP core releases.
Furthermore, the Gnss IP.tech is also able to design and develop custom IP core modules meeting your dedicated requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us and submit your needs, we will be happy to help you if possible.
gnssip.tech v1.2-47-g80bcae9 © 2018-2020 Les Intelligences Naturelles SAS - Legal notices